Course Commencement Dates:
Graduate Marine Engineer (G.M.E.) course is 12 months duration course. In Government of India approved colleges batches generally start on following dates:
- 1st March
- 1st July
- 1st November
Eligibility Criteria for GME Course
- Pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as Subjects.
- B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering / Naval Arch. With 50% marks in final year.
- 50% marks in English in 10th / 12th / Degree Course.
- Maximum age 28 years.
In order to take admission in All top colleges, Candidate has to pass 3 steps examination.
- Written Examination
- Psychometric Test
It is utmost important for students to ensure their JOB before taking admission in any college, otherwise after completion of course they will not get Job. For proper guidance whatsapp Marine Republic at 9875305872.
Fees of GME Course
Fees of ETO course varies from 2 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs from institute to institute. For special DISCOUNT in fees contact Marine Republic.
Top Colleges with almost 100% JOB placement.
- Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy
- Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
- Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies
- Maritime Training Institute, Mumbai
- Institute of Maritime Studies, Goa
In other Government of India approved institutes, candidate must ensure that they get JOB SPONSORSHIP BEFORE taking admission in the course.
For proper guidance and admission assistance by experts for GME Course please fill in the following form and our team will assist you to get JOB Sponsorship and admission.