Course Commencement Dates:
Electro Technical Course (ETO) course is 4 months duration course. In Government of India approved colleges batches generally start on following dates:
- 1st January
- 1st May
- 1st September
Eligibility Criteria for ETO Course
- Pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as Subjects.
- Pass 3 Years Diploma with 60% marks OR 4 Years Degree including Lateral Entry with 50% marks in final year in Electrical / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation.
- 50% marks in English in 10th / 12th / Diploma.
- Maximum age 35 years.
In order to take admission in All top colleges, Candidate has to pass 3 steps examination.
- Written Examination
- Psychometric Test
It is utmost important for students to ensure their JOB before taking admission in any college, otherwise after completion of course they will not get Job. For proper guidance whatsapp Marine Republic at 9875305872.
Fees of ETO Course
Fees of ETO course varies from 1.50 Lakhs to 4 Lakhs from institute to institute. For special DISCOUNT in fees contact Marine Republic.
Top Colleges with almost 100% JOB placement.
- Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy
- Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
- Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies
- Maritime Training Institute, Mumbai
In other Government of India approved institutes, candidate must ensure that they get JOB SPONSORSHIP BEFORE taking admission in the course.
For proper guidance and admission assistance by experts for ETO Course please fill in the following form and our team will assist you to get JOB Sponsorship and admission.