- Diploma in Nautical Science (Deck Cadet Course)
This institute is good for Diploma in Nautical Science (Deck Cadet Course.
Applied Research International Institute (ARI) has established itself in the class of Top Maritime Institutes in North India. Following are some important facts about this Institute:
- ARIis approved by Director General of Shipping of India
- ARI is affiliated to Indian Maritime University.
- Many good International shipping companies recruit from this college. Therefore most of its DNS students get job in reputed shipping companies.
- Almost 100% campus job placement record in reputed shipping companies worldwide for DNS students.
- Good infrastructure & teaching facilities.
- Totally residential institute with very good hostel facilities.
- Being a private college, its FEES is on Higher side.
How to get admission in Applied Research International Institute (ARI)
As ARI is affiliated to Indian Maritime University, candidates who wish to take admission in Diploma in Nautical Science course (DNS) in this college, are required to clear Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU-CET).
- IMU-CET. It is compulsory to pass for DNS (Deck Cadet) course
- ARI entrance exam. Candidate has to clear this exam to take admission in International Maritime Institute (IMI).
- Companies’ sponsorship exam to get sponsorship from that company.
How to prepare for ARI entrance exam and companies sponsorship?
ARI conducts its own entrance exam which is very easy to clear. But the most important part is companies’ sponsorship exam which is tough. Most of the companies conduct their own separate exam.
sponsorship Exam is in Three parts:
- Written Exam
- Psychometric Personality Test
How to prepare for Companies’ Sponsorship Exam?
ARI entrance exam is easy and any average student can crack it.
But, the toughest part is Companies’ Sponsorship Exam. You have to appear for sponsorship exam of a company of your choice. All multinational good companies who recruit from ARI New Delhi, conduct their own exam to judge the competence of the candidate. This exam you have to give BEFORE the ADMISSION. If you clear their exam your job is confirmed before admission and after passing out from the college, you will get job in that company.
Therefore the main challenge is to clear companies’ sponsorship exam. You must prepare for Psychometric Personality test and Interview as these are the deciding examinations.
Tips to prepare for Companies’ Sponsorship Exam:
- For DNS candidates Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry is of 12th standard. Just get some previous year questions to understand the level of questions. Prepare from your 12th standard books only. You can join any online test series as well for better preparation.
- English & General aptitude is of 10th standard. You need to understand the pattern.
- Psychometric Personality Test is the KEY to success. Most of the candidates fail in this test only. You need to specially prepare for it. Expert guidance will be of good help.
- Interview is the final stage. It also requires preparation as it will help you in companies’ sponsorship exam.
“Prepare from your home. For Companies’ sponsorship test sample questions, Test Series, Psychometric Personality Test & Interview Preparation, whatsapp Marine Republic at 9875305872. You will be guided by Merchant Navy Captain & Chief Engineer. Online Packages start from Rs.299 ONLY”