- Pass in 2 years ITI course from Govt. approved institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Final Year and minimum 40% marks in English at 10th or 12th exam.
Candidates who fulfill above educational qualification can join Merchant navy in two categories.
- As Fitter in Engine Department
- As Crew in Deck Department or in Engine Department
Fitter is also a crew rank, but their salaries are the highest among the crew members.
To join Merchant Navy candidate has to do any of the following courses.
General Purpose Rating course ( G.P. Rating Course )
- Pass 2 yrs ITI course with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum 40 % marks in English.
- Age : 17.5 yrs To 25 Yrs.
- It is a 6 months course.
- Fees 2 Lakh Rs.
- 100% Job guarantee you will get.
- Pass 2 yrs ITI course .
- Age : 17.5 To 35 Yrs
- 15 Days Course
- Fees 15,000 Rs.
- Can get a job on ship as FITTER
“There are many FRAUD institutes in the market. You should do the course ONLY from Govt. of India or Director General of Shipping of India approved Institutes. Contact us at whatsapp 9875305872 to know about the institute.”
After completing any of the above courses you will be issued a document called C.D.C. by the Government of India. This document is required to do any job on Merchant Navy ships. After getting CDC you can join Merchant Navy ship.
“For any queries related to Merchant Navy, whatsapp Marine Republic at 9875305872”
Also Read : What are different Ranks & Salaries in Merchant Navy